Gleaming monuments and majestic buildings along the Potomac speak to the rich history and tradition of our nation. Amid this celebrated backdrop, our nation’s capital is plagued with child abuse and neglect, poverty, crime, drugs and school failure.
In a city where strong leadership is valued and respected, Boys Town Washington DC has established itself as the leader in the care and treatment of the region’s children and families since 1993.
Direct care services for children include four Family Homes in the District. The site also offers Community Support Services, which focus on providing Common Sense Parenting® classes that help parents expand and improve their child-rearing skills. These services and programs touch the lives of 6,200 children and families in the District of Columbia each year.
Recent Job Openings
- Administrative Assistant - Providence Office Providence, Rhode Island
- On Call Parent Trainer Omaha, Nebraska
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) In-Home Consultant / Social Worker / Case Manager Omaha, Nebraska
- Clinical Support Specialist (LICSW or LGSW) Washington D.C., District of Columbia
- Maintenance Specialist - Washington, DC Washington D.C., District of Columbia
- Overnight Program Staff Washington D.C., District of Columbia