Abuse and neglect of children knows no boundaries. Young people give in to drugs, alcohol and gang life every day. Society’s pressures are tearing families apart.
When children and families are hurting, Boys Town North Florida is there, providing hope and healing as a good neighbor in the community. Boys Town North Florida understands at-risk kids and troubled families because we are part of the community.
Boys Town North Florida has been serving children and families in the Tallahassee area since 1983. We partner with area agencies and businesses to constantly enhance the quality and variety of care we provide in the community.
Every year, our programs and services touch the lives of more than 5,000 people in North Florida. The site offers Treatment Family Homes, In-Home Family Services, Foster Care, Care Coordination Services and Common Sense Parenting® classes.
Recent Job Openings
- Clinic Services Representative - South Florida West Palm Beach, Florida
- Early Learning Specialist West Palm Beach, Florida
- In Home Family Services Consultant - Broward Pompano Beach, Florida
- Administrative Assistant - Providence Office Providence, Rhode Island
- On Call Parent Trainer Omaha, Nebraska
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) In-Home Consultant / Social Worker / Case Manager Omaha, Nebraska