Throughout New England, youth and families are struggling with problems and crises they just cannot solve on their own. Be a part of the mission to change this.
Since opening in 1991, Boys Town New England has brought life-changing care to tens of thousands of children and families in Rhode Island and surrounding states. The site has four Family Homes that serve adolescents at our Bazarsky Campus. The site also offers Foster Family Services, In-Home Family Services and Community Support Services. For youth who have completed Boys Town New England out-of-home programs, Reunification Services are available to help make their transition back to their families smoother and to maintain and improve their treatment progress.
These services and programs touch the lives of 8,000 children and families in New England each year.
Boys Town New England is headquartered in Portsmouth, Rhode Island. We also have community offices in Providence, Rhode Island and Fall River, Massachusetts.
Recent Job Openings
- Administrative Assistant - Providence Office Providence, Rhode Island
- Youth Care Worker/Youth Counselor Female Home- Rhode Island Portsmouth, Rhode Island
- Residential Family Home Program Supervisor Portsmouth, Rhode Island
- On Call Parent Trainer Omaha, Nebraska
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) In-Home Consultant / Social Worker / Case Manager Omaha, Nebraska