Job DetailsApply Now Apply Later
Administrative Assistant- South FloridaJob ID 5344975 Date posted 08/10/2017
Administrative Assistant – South Florida
CLOSING DATE: 8/13/17
Do you want a career with a company that makes a difference every day?
Boys Town is nationally recognized for its research-proven child, health and family care programs. As one of the country’s largest nonprofit funded child-care organizations, Boys Town touches the lives of more than 2 million children and families nationwide each year.
OVERVIEW OF JOB
The Administrative Assistant performs a wide variety of clerical, administrative, and receptionist duties. This position also provides assistance to other departmental staff, volunteers, and visitors.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCE, OR SKILLS
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- 1 to 2 years of experience including some administrative or clerical.
- Knowledge of office administrative procedures, practices, and filing methods.
- High level of professionalism and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of PC software applications with an advanced ability to utilize Windows-based programs and Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization and with external business contacts in an articulate, professional manner while maintaining necessary degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize projects, meet deadlines, and multi-task while maintaining quality standards.
- Ability to type accurately and proficiently at a high rate of speed.
This advertisement describes the general nature of work to be performed and does not include an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, or abilities required. Boys Town is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. To request a disability-related accommodation in the application process, contact us at 1-877-639-6003.