Job DetailsApply Now Apply Later
Overnight Program StaffJob ID 11526 Date posted 02/08/2018
Overnight Program Staff
CLOSING DATE: 02/13/18 or until filled
OVERVIEW OF BOYS TOWN
Are you passionate about shaping the future of America’s Youth?
Boys Town is nationally recognized for its research-proven child, health and family care programs. As one of the country’s largest nonprofit funded child-care organizations, Boys Town touches the lives of more than 2 million children and families nationwide each year.
Position Overview: The Overnight Program Staff monitors youth to provide a safe environment overnight.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent; post-secondary education is preferred.
- Previous experience working with at risk children is preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and available to work flexible hours.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record and pass an annual Motor Vehicle Registration (MVR) check.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements pertaining to youth care.
- Ability to communicate in an articulate, professional manner while maintaining necessary degree of confidentiality and to build and sustain successful, professional relationships.
- Ability to adapt responses to situations while maintaining procedural and regulatory integrity.
- Strong knowledge of Boys Town Model.
This advertisement describes the general nature of work to be performed and does not include an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, or abilities required. Boys Town is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. To request a disability-related accommodation in the application process, contact us at 1-877-639-6003.