Warehouse WorkerOmaha, Nebraska
Job Title: Warehouse Worker
Location: Omaha, NE
In a career as a Warehouse Worker your behind-the-scenes work is what leads to making the magic of our mission come true every day. Boys Town serves thousands of children and their families around the United States, which means that we need you to keep our operations running smoothly and efficiently. No matter your role at Boys Town, you contribute to helping us change the future of America's youth.
Performs warehouse and delivery functions.
- Drives Boys Town vehicle to pick up and deliver material, large furniture, appliances, and equipment on and off campus.
- Uses a forklift to load and unload incoming orders, stocks incoming merchandise, and pulls and packs stock orders.
- Provides customer service for walk-ins, deliveries and product pick up.
- Completes minor assembly and disassembly of household and office items and rearranges offices, classrooms, and homes.
- Completes order input as needed.
- Will cross train with and provide occasional back-up support to Mail Processing Worker.
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- 6 months to 1 year of previous experience including warehouse and/or delivery.
- Must possess a valid driver's license with a good driving record and pass an annual Motor Vehicle Registration (MVR) check.
- Forklift certification or ability to acquire one within 90 days of hire.
About Boys Town
Boys Town touches the lives of more than 2 million children and families nationwide each year. As one of the country’s largest nonprofit funded child-care organizations, Boys Town is nationally recognized for its research-proven child, health and family care programs. From our start in 1917, we’re poised to make even greater strides forward as we lead the way in changing how America cares for children, families and communities for the next 100 years.
Schedule: Full Time, typical working schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Date Posted: October 2, 2019
Job ID: 14396
This advertisement describes the general nature of work to be performed and does not include an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, or abilities required. Boys Town is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. To request a disability-related accommodation in the application process, contact us at 1-877-639-6003.