Search Our Jobs
Staff PsychologistJob ID REQ-2022-185 Omaha, Nebraska
Find your career as a psychologist at Boys Town. We are a national organization
Boys Town offers psychologists the opportunity to have it all:
- Direct clinical service delivery,
- Mentoring future psychologists
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Flexible scheduling
Boys Town provides highly competitive benefits for psychologists that include:
- $10,000 Hiring Bonus
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Additional Variable Compensation Opportunities
- Excellent Benefits: 3 weeks vacation in your first year, flexible scheduling, remote work opportunities, excellent healthcare, additional sick pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Professional Development & Licensure
- Professional Assistance with Student Loan Forgiveness
- Boys Town’s mission is to improve the lives of children and their families. Consider becoming a part of Boys Town today.
- Ph.D. or Psy.D. in clinical, school, and/or counseling psychology.
- Must have completed an APA approved internship or equivalent.
- Proficiency in diagnosing and treating a wide range of clinical concerns and diagnoses such as disruptive behavior problems, ADHD, oppositional and defiant behavior, sleep disorders, mood disorders, anxiety disorders and fears, motor habits, academic problems and ASDs.
- Must be a licensed (or licensable) Psychologist, Counselor, or Mental Health Practitioner in the state in which practicing.
About Boys Town:
Boys Town has been changing the way America cares for children and families since 1917. With over a century of service, our employees have helped us grow from a small boardinghouse in downtown Omaha, Nebraska, into one of the largest national child and family care organizations in the country. With the addition of Boys Town National Research Hospital in 1977, our services branched out into the health care and research fields, offering even more career opportunities to those looking to make a real difference.
Our employees are our #1 supporters when it comes to achieving Boys Town's mission, which is why we are proud of their commitment to making the world a better place for children, families, patients, and communities. Unique perks to Boys Town employees and their families include free visits to Boys Town physicians and free prescriptions under the Boys Town Medical Plan, tuition assistance, parenting resources from our experts and professional development opportunities within the organization, just to name a few. Working at Boys Town is more than just a job, it is a way of life.
This advertisement describes the general nature of work to be performed and does not include an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, or abilities required. Boys Town is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. To request a disability-related accommodation in the application process, contact us at 1-877-639-6003.