Search Our Jobs
Senior Research Analyst (Socio-Behavioral Research)Job ID 16703 Omaha, Nebraska
Business: Boys Town National Research Hospital
- Collects, enters, and analyzes data; manages data files, ensuring accuracy and security of data.
- Develops and maintains database systems and serves as an expert resource on existing systems for Boys Town Services.
- Designs, develops, and implements evaluation and research projects and make recommendations regarding priorities and future directions of projects.
- Applies knowledge of relevant methods to research and evaluation projects from the planning stage through the completion stage.
- Writes and presents regular reports on relevant research and evaluation activities to include manuscripts for peer reviewed scientific and professional journals.
- Serves as a senior member of research and program development project teams. Collaborates with team to prepare and present results of research projects to internal and external audiences.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Sociology, related area, or equivalent required. Master's degree is preferred.
- 3 + years of experience working in research.
- Advanced programming skills with SPSS or MPlus, SAS, and RedCap statistical software.
- Knowledge and proficiency in program development, research methodology, and statistical analysis, and technical writing.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- High level of professionalism and interpersonal skills. Excellent critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate with individuals in an articulate, professional manner while maintaining necessary degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to translate complex data into understandable conclusions and recommendations.
- Ability to work independently in a collaborative environment, meet deadlines, and multi-task while maintaining quality standards.
About Boys Town: Boys Town has been changing the way America cares for children and families since 1917. With over a century of service, our employees have helped us grow from a small boardinghouse in downtown Omaha, Nebraska, into one of the largest national child and family care organizations in the country. With the addition of Boys Town National Research Hospital in 1977, our services branched out into the health care and research fields, offering even more career opportunities to those looking to make a real difference.
Our employees are our #1 supporters when it comes to achieving Boys Town's mission, which is why we are proud of their commitment to making the world a better place for children, families, patients, and communities. Unique perks to Boys Town employees and their families include free visits to Boys Town physicians and free prescriptions under the Boys Town Medical Plan, tuition assistance, parenting resources from our experts and professional development opportunities within the organization, just to name a few. Working at Boys Town is more than just a job, it is a way of life.
Date Posted: March 1, 2021