Search Our Jobs
Registered Nurse (RN)- Specialty Clinic Neurology- $5,000 Hiring BonusJob ID 17273 Omaha, Nebraska
Business: Boys Town National Research Hospital
$5,000.00 HIRING BONUS!
In a career as a Registered Nurse Specialty Clinic Neurology, you join us in providing life-changing care to patients from across the region. In this role, you will utilize a systematic approach to nursing practice in the Boys Town Specialty Clinics incorporating assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation, thus providing continuing health care to individuals, families, and communities.
Schedule: Full-Time, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM, Monday-Friday
- Provides appropriate, individualized direct care to patients and families in area of practice.
- Demonstrates age-specific competency in the performance of initial and ongoing assessments of the patient to determine nursing care needs; prioritizes care based on needs; may include data from parent/guardian in the assessment process.
- Implements nursing care activities according to patient needs, or as directed by the medical provider, in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Assists providers with office procedures, to include assembling of supplies, medications and instruments; assists with procedure as permitted by scope of practice; facilitation of time outs and informed consents.
- A registered nurse who is a graduate of an accredited school with a current state license, required
- Minimum of one year of experience in an ambulatory health care facility or hospital, preferred
- BLS certification
- Knowledge of using a personal computer and electronic medical records
About Boys Town:
Boys Town has been changing the way America cares for children and families since 1917. With over a century of service, our employees have helped us grow from a small boardinghouse in downtown Omaha, Nebraska, into one of the largest national child and family care organizations in the country. With the addition of Boys Town National Research Hospital in 1977, our services branched out into the health care and research fields, offering even more career opportunities to those looking to make a real difference.
Our employees are our #1 supporters when it comes to achieving Boys Town's mission, which is why we are proud of their commitment to making the world a better place for children, families, patients, and communities. Unique perks to Boys Town employees and their families include free visits to Boys Town physicians and free prescriptions under the Boys Town Medical Plan, tuition assistance, parenting resources from our experts and professional development opportunities within the organization, just to name a few. Working at Boys Town is more than just a job, it is a way of life.
Date Posted: June 9th, 2021
Boys Town National Research Hospital is a tobacco free campus. This advertisement describes the general nature of work to be performed and does not include an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, or abilities required. Boys Town is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. To request a disability-related accommodation in the application process, contact us at 1-877-639-6003.