Hotline Associate - Part Time hoursOmaha, Nebraska
Job Title: Hotline Associate – Part time
Location: Boys Town, NE
The Hotline Associate provides a variety of administrative and operational support to the Hotline and to other Boys Town departments, programs and outside contracts. Answer main line for youth care and hospital services. Direct calls appropriately.
Schedule: Saturday 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM required. Other available hours Monday, Thursday, and Friday 3pm-11pm (may consider 5p-11p).
Answers incoming calls, refers or transfers caller to appropriate person or service in a timely manner and communicates relevant information to consumer regarding services, products, and other information.
Determines nature and urgency of calls and activities that are directed to the department, categorizes calls and activities based on information provided, and responds accordingly.
Documents content of contact into appropriate database and follows procedures for documenting information. Maintains database system, tracks usage of database and data within database, and updates system as necessary; trains others on database as needed.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• 6 months of experience preferably in a call center or customer service related environment.
• Computer skills in Microsoft Office and the ability to type accurately and proficiently at a high rate of speed.
• Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, and multi-task while maintaining quality standards.
• High level of professionalism, customer service, and interpersonal skills.