In a career as an Executive Recruiter, you contribute to our greatest asset, our people and culture of Boys Town. The Executive Talent Acquisition Partner sources and recruits prospective candidates to fill high level and highly specialized open positions while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and organizational policies are met. No matter the role you play at Boys Town, you further our commitment to making the world a better place for children, families, patients, and communities.
- Plans and implements recruitment and selection activities for high level and specialized positions.
- In collaboration with key stakeholders, identifies critical needs for candidate profiles and deployscreative research and sourcing techniques to identify top talent.
- Devises and carries out a targeted research strategy for high level and specialized positions.
- Researches competitors and the marketplace in order to develop recruiting leads.
- Tracks and identifies prospective candidates using a variety of channels.
- Assesses candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility.
- Provides an exceptional candidate experience from initial outreach through the offer process.
- Presents shortlisted candidates and provides detailed profile summaries.
- Offers guidance and facilitates the negotiation process through to completion.
- Follows up with clients and assists with the candidate’s transition and onboarding process.
- Corresponds with job applicants, government agencies, general public, and staff regarding employment, and available positions.
- Manages internal transfer process, including screening employee candidates, coordinating interviews with hiring managers, and composing and distributing offer letters.
- Champion’s employment brand to potential candidates and markets the organization as an employer of choice.
- May assist with non-specialized requisitions as needed when requisition volume is high.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, related field, or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years of experience including human resources and recruiting.
- Available to work evenings and weekends to facilitate recruiting events as needed
- PHR or SPHR is preferred.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements pertaining employment.
- High level of professionalism and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Strong ability to communicate at all levels in the organization and with business contacts in an articulate, professional manner while maintaining necessary degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to build and sustain trust to facilitate successful, professional relationships.
- Ability to work independently in a collaborative environment, meet deadlines, and multi-task while maintaining quality standards.
- Strong business acumen and ability to partner effectively with client groups.
- Ability to navigate and maintain applicant tracking systems.
- Strong sourcing skills and the ability to build robust pipelines of candidates.
About Boys Town:
Boys Town has been changing the way America cares for children and families since 1917. With over a century of service, our employees have helped us grow from a small boardinghouse in downtown Omaha, Nebraska, into one of the largest national child and family care organizations in the country. With the addition of Boys Town National Research Hospital in 1977, our services branched out into the health care and research fields, offering even more career opportunities to those looking to make a real difference.
Our employees are our #1 supporters when it comes to achieving Boys Town's mission, which is why we are proud of their commitment to making the world a better place for children, families, patients, and communities. Unique perks to Boys Town employees and their families include free visits to Boys Town physicians and free prescriptions under the Boys Town Medical Plan, tuition assistance, parenting resources from our experts and professional development opportunities within the organization, just to name a few. Working at Boys Town is more than just a job, it is a way of life.
Date Posted: September 20th, 2021
This advertisement describes the general nature of work to be performed and does not include an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, or abilities required. Boys Town is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To request a disability-related accommodation in the application process, contact us at 1-877-639-6003.