Search Our Jobs
- Administrative Assistants Jobs
- Compliance Jobs
- Development Fundraisers Jobs
- Driver's License Requirement Jobs
- Education Jobs
- Facilities Jobs
- Finance Jobs
- Food Services Jobs
- Healthcare Jobs
- Healthcare Nurses Jobs
- Healthcare PA/APRN Jobs
- Healthcare Physicians Jobs
- Healthcare RTC Jobs
- Human Resources Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Marketing Jobs
- Physical Security Jobs
- Research Jobs
- Successful Futures Jobs
- YC Behavioral Health Jobs
- YC Common Sense Parenting Jobs
- YC Community Suppt Svcs Jobs
- YC Foster Family Svcs Jobs
- YC Hotline Jobs
- YC Management & Admin Jobs
Digital Content SpecialistJob ID REQ-2023-615 Omaha, Nebraska
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Develops strategies for Boys Town digital content and operational advertising campaigns.
- Strategizes and coordinates online campaigns.
- Coordinates the digital content calendar and creates and adds content to external-facing websites.
- Develops dynamic content for distribution through online engagement channels, ensuring consistency and targeting of messages across audience segments, platforms, and channels.
- Designs and implements branded inventive digital campaigns around key initiatives aimed at expanding engagement with target audiences; translates complex campaigns into compelling, applicable content.
- Anticipates and stays abreast of search criterion and algorithm changes platforms; coordinates, bids, and calculates ROI on the performance of digital ads, keywords, and channels.
- Develops and maintains campaigns and relevant content for key online communities.
- Identifies and connects with third-party media partnerships, both paid and unpaid, to enhance online engagement opportunities.
- Works with Boys Town digital marketing team to develop and execute digital strategies; communicates with teams regarding organizational goals, strategies, and opportunities.
- Manages the process to build engaging and effective visual presentation of marketing content, often segmented by user groups.
- Constantly measures, evaluates, and adjusts operational digital content efforts across platforms and channels. Adjusts course of campaigns and content development based on analytics.
- Serves as a role model in carrying out the Father Flanagan's Boys' Home mission.
- Directs all activities towards the fulfillment of the Boys Town mission.
- Directs all actions to reflect the values and principles of Boys Town
- Establishes and maintains an environment that encourages teamwork, collaboration, and ethical behavior.
- Maintains regular, reliable and predictable attendance.
- Supports other members of the management team and their work.
- Other Duties: This job description incorporates the essential functions and duties required for this position. However, other duties may be required and assigned at times and as determined by a supervisor to meet the needs of the organization.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of social and digital marketing and communications principles, ethics, and practices.
- Ability to develop and utilize web marketing and social media to promote organizational goals.
- Ability to understand and execute strategic marketing plans; ability to develop and implement persuasive digital campaigns.
- High level of professionalism, interpersonal, and presentation skills. Excellent critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to build and sustain successful, professional relationships.
- Ability to work independently in a collaborative environment, meet deadlines, and multi-task while maintaining quality standards.
- Ability to pro-actively gather materials, interviews, and resources from teams across Boys Town
- Able to manage multiple tasks at a time.
- Storytelling capabilities. Must be able to tell a cohesive story through multiple touch points and across various online channels.
- Ability to utilize image editing and design software, including Adobe Photoshop or Adobe InDesign to develop shareable images and content.
- Ability to utilize video editing software to create visual representations of content for audience engagement.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 1 year of marketing or communications experience required.
- Web/social media marketing experience required.
- Available to travel and to work evenings and weekends as needed.
About Boys Town:
Boys Town has been changing the way America cares for children and families since 1917. With over a century of service, our employees have helped us grow from a small boardinghouse in downtown Omaha, Nebraska, into one of the largest national child and family care organizations in the country. With the addition of Boys Town National Research Hospital in 1977, our services branched out into the health care and research fields, offering even more career opportunities to those looking to make a real difference.
Our employees are our #1 supporters when it comes to achieving Boys Town's mission, which is why we are proud of their commitment to making the world a better place for children, families, patients, and communities. Unique perks to Boys Town employees and their families include free visits to Boys Town physicians and free prescriptions under the Boys Town Medical Plan, tuition assistance, parenting resources from our experts and professional development opportunities within the organization, just to name a few. Working at Boys Town is more than just a job, it is a way of life.
This advertisement describes the general nature of work to be performed and does not include an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, or abilities required. Boys Town is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. To request a disability-related accommodation in the application process, contact us at 1-877-639-6003.