Accounts Receivable and Billing SpecialistOmaha, Nebraska
Job Title: Accounts Receivable and Billing Specialist
Location: Omaha, NE
Accounts Receivable and Billing Specialist
- The Accounts Receivable Billing Specialist completes billing procedures in accounts receivable.
- Prepares, prints, audits, and mails invoices.
- Posts A/R payments; applies cash payments recognizing prepayments and overpayments of services.
- Prepares requisitions to refund overpayments to the Social Security Administration and other agencies.
- Provides customers with information regarding billing procedures; provides journal entry information and accounting records per request as appropriate.
- Assists in reconciling accounts to general ledger and makes appropriate adjustments through journal entries.
- Monitors and processes transactions in youth accounts; prepares partial billing transactions for admitting and departing youth and maintains comprehensive records.
- Completes education billing for state and court wards.
- Records child support payments, reimbursement notifications, and personal money notices.
- Maintains A/R records and documents adjustments to accounts, including write-offs and increases or decreases in payments.
- High School diploma or equivalent; Associate's degree is preferred.
- 1 to 2 years of experience including accounting and administrative.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements pertaining to accounts receivable and billing.
- High level of professionalism and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to communicate in an articulate, professional manner while maintaining necessary degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, and multi-task while maintaining quality standards.
Schedule: Full Time
September 11, 2019
Job ID: 14252