Bilingual Care Coordination Services Consultant (English/Spanish Speaking)Las Vegas, Nevada
Bilingual - Care Coordination Services Consultant
Closing date: January 7th 2019
Are you passionate about shaping the future of America’s Youth?
Boys Town is nationally recognized for its research-proven child, health and family care programs. As one of the country’s largest nonprofit funded child-care organizations, Boys Town touches the lives of more than 2 million children and families nationwide each year. Join our Town today and help us shape the future of America!
OVERVIEW OF JOB
Boys Town Nevada is seeking a Care Coordination Services Consultant. As our Care Coordination Services Consultant you will provide intensive and professional targeted case management services to youth and families. Our Consultants utilize a cognitive-behavioral, ecological model of intervention to help families adopt positive solutions to problems. In this role you will:
- Provide assessments to determine program eligibility and will develop, monitor and review service plans for the families.
- Link children and families to resources and supports, monitor services, actively advocate for children and families, and assist them in navigating through various systems.
- Be willing to travel throughout Las Vegas and meet all requirements below.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCE, OR SKILLS
- Must fluently read, write, & speak Spanish and English
- Bachelor’s degree in Behavioral Sciences or Human Services required
- 1-2 years of experience including working with children and families; experience working with children and families in community-based programs or Boys Town programs is preferred
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record, plus the ability to provide own transportation (mileage reimbursed) to complete travel requirements of the job
- Must meet auto insurance requirements established by Boys Town policy and/or State and Local laws and pass an annual Motor Vehicle Registration (MVR) check
- Ability to work on-call (continuously or rotationally) to provide support and must be available to work outside of traditional business hours including early mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays in order to be available at times that are convenient to the families
- Must maintain high level of confidentiality
- Ability to pass a thorough background check and reference verification procedure in order to determine one’s fitness to satisfactorily and safely care for youth
- Attend two weeks paid training in Omaha, Nebraska
Individuals in this position also show interest in: social work, family advocacy, wrap-around services, foster care, case planning, case management, mental health, psychology, sociology, human services, CASA, social services, criminal justice, criminology, and education.
This advertisement describes the general nature of work to be performed and does not include an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, or abilities required. Boys Town is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. To request a disability-related accommodation in the application process, contact us at 1-877-639-6003.